Friday, December 3, 2010

My $3.99 Christmas Wreath

Hello again and welcome back to This and That Momma!! It's that time again! Christmas!! Time to put up the decor and begin the season! I went shopping yesterday and found this twig wreath for $3.99! I know, how cheap! So I made the purchase and here is what it looks like.





 A little boring and rustic but there are endless possibilities. I tried wrapping this red rope with pine cones. But I didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted it to. So I squashed that idea and took some poinsettias that my mom had lying around and just stuck them into the wreath. This is what it looks like now! Purrtty!!




And then when I finally hung it up outside. . . . . .


It looks great!! I love love love it!! I can't wait for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment